Our very busy summer is already well under way. We now have the wedding behind us and it's time to move on to other things. There are multiple ministry engagements and mission work at hand.
We'll be doing some music and preaching as usual. God is keeping our calendar full. And, that's a wonderful blessing. Our Mexico travel plans have changed several times over the last few months but have finally settled in to a final plan. See our June & July Calendar below.
Our 2 weeks in Tijuana for the whole family should definitely be interesting. Adam and the boys will be leading worship daily for the chapel services the 1st week. I will be preaching each day all week for both weeks. I'm also working on another possible 2-week trip, for me only, back to Tijuana in August. That would be another 2 weeks of preaching each day.
We have never all flown together anywhere. This will be a new experience for us. We're excited and anxious.
We need to update our supply of luggage and will also have to pay the new "checked baggage fee" for the flight out and the flight back. The luggage fees will be around $200 and we're probably going to need to spend at least that to add to our bags. That's an extra $400 to $500 we weren't counting on. Please pray with us that the necessary funds will be provided to make it happen.
Canote Calendar - June & July
- Sun, June 14, 11AM/2PM - Keytesville FBC - Worship, Preaching, & Concert
- Sat, June 20, 2PM - Sturgeon Street Fair - Adam & the kids (Sw'Action) - Contemporary Worship Concert
- Sat, June 20, 3PM - Sturgeon Street Fair - Gospel Bluegrass Concert
- Sun, June 21, 10:30AM & 6:30PM - Sturgeon Baptist Church - Chris Preaching
- Sun, June 28, 10:30AM & 6:30PM - Sturgeon Baptist Church - Chris Preaching
- Sat, July 4 - Sat, July 18 - We will all be in Tijuana, Mexico at the YUGO Tijuana Outreach Center
- Sun, July 26, 10:30AM & 6:30PM - Sturgeon Baptist Church - Chris Preaching
- Tue, July 28, 11AM - Performance on the Pepper & Friends TV Show