The Christmas season has arrived...and to quote, our friend Jeremiah Vik (who lives near San Diego), we're looking for "the yuletide carols being sung by a choir and folks dressed up like Eskimos"! :) Actually, at 10 degrees this morning, we felt like Eskimos!
God has been so good to us this year and we're so thankful for that!
- We've had many wonderful opportunities to minister in His name,
- Our prayer and financial needs have all been met according to the riches in Christ Jesus,
- We've been joined by our fellow workers in Christ in ministering to those who need to know Jesus,
- We've had our socks blessed right off our feet on a regular basis,
- Well, this list could go on for a while..... :)
Let's just say, God is good... (Dios es bueno...) All the time... (Todo el tiempo...)!
I'm preaching in Glasgow, MO this weekend for a church currently without a pastor. We also have 2 upcoming engagements where we'll get to do lots of Christmas gospel bluegrass music....our favorite!
Adam, Chewy, and Alex will be joining me in Mexicali, Mexico between Christmas and New Years for a YUGO outreach. We have a team of 40 joining us for their 12th year in Mexicali from Caledonia, Michigan.
Que Dios le bendiga! (God Bless You!)
Chris for the Canote Family